Thanks for checking out BLACKDOG PUBLISHING. We are located in Missoula, Montana, south of Glacier National Park and north of the Clark Fork of the Columbia River, along the shoreline of what was once Glacial Lake Missoula.
We publish books in both paperback and electronic media.
Currently we are promoting the work of three authors. Check them out on the Our Authors page.
Please be advised that WINTER has arrived with big snow here in the Rattlesnake Valley. The BEARS are still sleep! but the Mountain Lions are always out there grubbing around. Be careful, carry your bear spray, don’t smoke in the woods and have fun. 😆
Click here for ==> THE BEAR REPORT!
Click here for ==> GRIZZ CAM (Watch bears. See what they’re doing!)
ADDITIONAL DOG LINKS:
- Support Freedom Dogs
- Support the Black Dogs Project!
- Best Dog Commercial
- Don’t pass up this great dog story
- Check out The Bark Post
- Support the Yellow Dog Project!
- Labradors and Friends
- Dog Chef Cafe on Facebook
- Dog Chef Cafe STORE – They’ll send you dog treats!
- DOG MOUNTAIN
- VISIT DOG MOUNTAIN ON FACEBOOK
- Dogs Domesticated Twice
- SENIOR DOG SANCTUARY
- Dog Story – Days of Abandonment