Thanks for checking us out. BlackDogeBooks, based in Missoula, Montana, is south of Glacier National Park and north of the Clark Fork of the Columbia River, along what once was the shoreline of Glacial Lake Missoula.
We are all about promoting “electronic media”–specifically eBooks. Why? Because we love them. We have nothing against hardbound and paperback books. We simply love eBooks and love reading them on our various Amazon Kindle devices.
Currently we are promoting the work of three soon-to-be published authors. You can check them out on the Our Authors page.
OTHER IRONS IN THE FIRE INCLUDE:
- Vegan Cooking and Recipe Blog — A full range of tasty plant-based, oil-free delicacies. Click right here==> SUSTENANCE-CUISINE: Journal of a Plant-Based Cuisine
- Book of the Month (BOTM) — This site highlights the selected book of the month by the GoodReads Psychological Thrillers Reading Group. Here you will find a link into the current BOTM discussion on GoodReads along with links to help you purchase the books, descriptions of the author and the book setting. Click right here==> http://botm.blackdogebooks.com/
Please be advised that WINTER is almost here in the Rattlesnake Valley. The BEARS are going to sleep soon! but the Mountain Lions are always out there grubbing around. Be careful, carry your bear spray, don’t smoke in the woods and have fun. 😆
Click here for ==> THE BEAR REPORT!
Click here for ==> GRIZZ CAM (Watch bears. See what they’re doing!)
ADDITIONAL DOG LINKS:
- Support Freedom Dogs
- Support the Black Dogs Project!
- Best Dog Commercial
- Don’t pass up this great dog story
- Check out The Bark Post
- Support the Yellow Dog Project!
- Labradors and Friends
- Dog Chef Cafe on Facebook
- Dog Chef Cafe STORE – They’ll send you dog treats!
- DOG MOUNTAIN
- VISIT DOG MOUNTAIN ON FACEBOOK
- Dogs Domesticated Twice
- SENIOR DOG SANCTUARY
- Dog Story – Days of Abandonment